Seeking a Senior IT Security Analyst – Bridgewater, NJ
BridgeView IT is seeking Senior Security Analyst for a permanent position in Bridgewater, NJ. The Sr. Security Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that information assets and technologies are adequately protected by identifying, developing, implementing and maintaining processes to reduce information security risks.
Benefits are available for this position which includes national plan options for medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as a matching 401K plan.
- Create and maintain written documentation and develop standards, procedures and guidelines for the information security department.
- Assist with Information Security Strategy and Risk Management as required
- Information Security Policies, Procedures standards and Best Practices
- Incident Management and Response
- Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Disaster Recovery planning as required
- Privileged Access Management
- Third Party Security Reviews
- Information Security Audit and Test Support
- Data Classification
- IT Records Retention
- Manage SDLC as required.
- Ensure HIPAA compliance throughout IT security is a plus but not required.
- Strong coordination skills
- Logical thinking and analytical ability
- Aptitude in solving problems independently
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Process and project management experience, a plus
- Sound decision-making ability Will abide by departmental policies and procedures, including authority levels,
- Understanding of frameworks and standards, such as SANS Institute Critical Security Controls, ISO/IEC 27001/2, COBIT 5, NIST, OWASP, and Risk Management Frameworks, as well as Privacy Act and other rules and regulations.
- Understanding of cyber-security principles such as encryption ports, protocols & services, policies, procedures, physical security, risk management, configuration management, ethics, access control, security architecture, continuity of operations, contingency planning, application security, etc.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, security or a related discipline a plus
- CISA, CISP, CISM, or any related security certifications a plus.
- 5 + Years in the information security field.
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx