Seeking a .NET Web Applications Developer, Madison, NJ, Full-Time.
BridgeView IT is seeking a .NET Web Applications Developer. The role is located in Madison, NJ. It is a full-time opportunity. The .NET Web Applications Developer will contribute towards the implementation of interactive business reporting web applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering is desirable.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience programming web applications in .NET using ASP.NET.
- Advanced programming experience in VB.NET, including SQL Server Database integration.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to properly document written code.
- Proven hands-on experience with designing ASP.NET Web Form applications that implement VB server-side coding. Coding style should be clean, short, and direct.
- Ability to complete all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, implementation, QA testing and support.
- Strong command of object-oriented programming.
- Advanced knowledge of latest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Must be able to make logical suggestions of likely causes of software / system issues and independently suggest solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills are required to prioritize responsibilities and complete work in a timely fashion.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills – as well as the ability to appropriately tailor communications – to effectively interface with the development team as well as non-technical business users.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work under aggressive timelines with limited supervision.
- Understanding of Responsive / Mobile First Design concepts is desirable.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Web API and RESTful services is a plus.
- Prior experience with VBA automation is a plus.
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx.
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply.