BridgeView IT is seeking a Data Analyst PL/SQL– . This role is located in Reston, VA for a permanent position. The Data Analyst PL/SQL Developer contributes by assessing data and developing code to assist our domestic and international Telecommunications clients. The Advanced Analytics platform will use this data to aid our clients in meeting their strategic and tactical business objectives.
Benefits are available for this position which includes national plan options for medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as a matching 401K plan.
JOB OVERVIEW / REQUIRED SKILLS
- Database skills: Experience working with different database / data warehouse environments such as Netezza(preferred), SQL Server, Oracle
- 3 yrs. Sql & 5 yrs. Data Analysis Experience
- Experience with advanced data programming, analysis
- Mining tools such as SPSS, Python, SAS, or R – Helpful
- Experience in Applied Data analysis (investigate and explore data), ability to write data sets.
- Consumer data analysis and modeling,
- Telecom experience
- Role requires a background in data preparation and cleansing.
- Supports and contributes to analytic data strategies
- Experience with large (multi-terabyte +) data sets a plus
- Communicates opportunities and risks to management on a proactive basis
- Actively uses and contributes to existing data processes to improve performance
- Employs industrialized processes to help improve client results, measurement and monitoring processes, and visualization of results
- Aids clients and team members in understanding the analytical data
- Familiarity in supporting statisticians, mathematicians, econometricians, or similar quantitative resources a plus
- Proficiency in analytic programming platforms
- Strong data analysis, data mining, and data interpretation skills
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry preferred
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx.