BridgeView IT is seeking a Business Analyst for one of our best clients in Castle Rock. This is a 6 month contract. A successful candidate must possess strong analytical and communication skills, be able to learn new business domains quickly, and be able to work independently. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels will be critical for this position.
- Document and analyze current business processes, identify areas for improvement, and document a recommended future state.
- Work collaboratively with the product owner and with delivery teams to elicit, document, and validate user stories and acceptance criteria or, if the project requires it, business requirements and/or technical requirements.
- Effectively communicate with IT Program Managers, IT management, elected officials and directors, sponsors, product owners, end users, subject matter experts, software developers, software testers, and vendors.
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrated expertise in business analysis, including significant software development and third party software evaluation project experience from complex large to fast-tracked small projects.
- Experience with various BA elicitation, documentation, and diagramming techniques.
- Experience with agile methodology, user stories, acceptance criteria, and ceremonies
- Experience with various productivity tools (e.g., MS Office, Visio, SharePoint)
- Experience with ServiceNow and JIRA
- Work experience with government agencies is a plus
- Personable; can work with a variety of personalities in diverse business domains
- Advanced analytical and facilitation skills
- Ability to rapidly and thoroughly analyze business processes and systems
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written form with all levels, both technical and non-technical
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Superior organizational skills; ability to manage multiple prioritized activities concurrently
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at http://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
For Perm or CTH roles:
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply.