BridgeView IT is seeking a Workday Configuration Analyst – Denver, CO (DTC)
BridgeView IT is currently seeking a Workday Configuration Analyst for a long-term contract opportunity with a top client in DTC, Denver, CO. This individual will provide expertise and leadership of simultaneous and multiple Workday HCM products focused on improving employee and manager experiences. This position will serve as the subject matter expert supporting and advancing the usage of HR technology solutions and will assess system functionality. In this role, you will actively participate in the entire project life cycle: requirements gathering, configuration, testing, training, and deployment. Modules supported include Core HCM, Payroll, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Manager and Employee Self Service, and On-boarding and Off-boarding.
It is our desire for the Workday Configuration Analyst to be 110% proficient in using Workday tools to build and maintain integrations. You’ll understand the various technical options and be able to utilize the best-fit technology to solve the business need; while simultaneously communicating effectively with cross-functional teams, explaining complex concepts, bring business insights, and drive process improvements. Attention to detail and mindfulness of the big picture is essential for success in this role.
Contractor benefits are available for this position, which includes national plan options for medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as a matching 401K plan
- Understand different template models within the functional areas and how to generate, customize and populate those templates for inbound transactions, as well as utilize a business process to trigger an outbound integration and custom XSLT to transform report data.
- Develop, deploy and debug complex integrations using Workday Studio.
- Understand and interpret business requirements, plan and configure the Workday HCM solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of non-Production tenants, assist the customer in testing the Workday solution and deploy Manage, develop and maintain system interfaces.
- Collaborate with Workday Community and the Area User groups to resolve issues found within Workday and to proactively remain informed about Workday enhancements. Keep up-to-date and provide feedback on feature designs, product roadmap and development progress of Workday HCM product areas of expertise.
- Configuration of eligibility rules, calculated fields, company, locations, worker types, reason codes, custom organizations and business processes. Identify opportunities for process and operational improvements utilizing standard configurations
- Coordinate with functional and technical staff, lead system-related projects and initiatives (such as new releases, adoption and implementation of new functionality, and business process configuration changes) in HR and payroll, including planning, implementation, review, and testing prior to go-live.
- Participate in the broadening of internal knowledge of Workday configuration through knowledge transfer training and creation of support documentation
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Workday business objects, Workday Business Processes, Workday Web Services, and Workday Reporting.
- General experience in developing using web services and XML technologies like XLST and XSD strongly recommended. Workday configuration experience absolutely required.
- Expert functional and technical knowledge of 3+ modules in the Workday HCM product suite (HCM Core, Payroll, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent & Performance, Learning, Reporting/Advance Analytics).
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel - Pivot Tables, vLookup, etc) is required.
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.