If you love building the architecture that makes information technology possible, then we have news for you: we’re seeking Windows Systems Engineers who are ready to pick up a (figurative) hammer for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – if a company’s technology stack were a person, then the network of vital organs and veins would be its system positions. Without experts designing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining important systems, a company simply can’t function. If that sounds exciting, you just might be the lifeblood our client needs.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best system positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
As a Windows Systems Engineer, you'll work on a team that monitors, administers, maintains and supports all systems infrastructure. Includes Windows Sysstems Administration, MS SCCM, Windows 10 and O365 Deployment, Azure as well as server hardware, operating systems, virtualization infrastructure, storage, and other corporate applications such as email, Azure AD, active directory, Citrix and others.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- React to system alerts to quickly identify and rectify any issues Install & maintain servers in distributed data center environments.
- Resolve system, application and other issues for the user community with specific attention to Windows Systems Administration, Microsoft SCCM, Windows 10 and Office 365 Deployment.
- Management of monitoring and alerting systems.
- Provides support for production, development, QA and test enterprise systems.
- Analyze system and application performance and make necessary adjustments to ensure optimal performance.
- Follows best practices to ensure system and application security. Perform regular reviews of system security and adjusts accordingly to ensure access and modification only by authorized users and/or applications.
- Perform system maintenance impacting availability outside of normal business hours.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will view, have access to, and work with confidential financial data. The employee in this position must adhere to strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call support rotation.
- Two (2) or more years of enterprise level systems administration.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Operating Systems 2008R2 to 2019
- BS/BA degree in IT or related field preferred; equivalent experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Hands on experience with VMware implementation, Azure Windows 10 Multi-Session VDI (Production exp not critical, but test environment experience is).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory, O365 and MS SCCM.
- Familiarity with Citrix VDI environments like WorkSpot, Citrix XenApp and XenWorkstation.
- Secure File Transfer experience using SFTP/FTPS
- A solid understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Specific experience with cloud computing platforms such as Azure and Amazon
- Familiarity with SAN infrastructure trouble-shooting and support
- Experience with data center operations
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role or sign up for our job alerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following:
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Homeowners/Renters Insurance
- Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.