Seeking a Vice President of Product Management located in Austin, TX.
BridgeView IT is seeking a talented VP of Product Management to join our client’s rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Management Expert to leverage their technical and product management leadership expertise and gain new skills in the world of automation, security, and compliance while being part of the Healthcare revolution to the Cloud.
The Vice President of Product Management is responsible for the product packaging, messaging, pricing, and positioning for all products in our client’s portfolio. S/he will manage the Product Management team working across the multiple cloud and software product lines for our client. S/he will manage the product backlogs, using Agile and SCRUM methodologies, for feature enhancement, competitive assessment, messaging, sales training and adoption. S/he will coordinate with cross-functional teams including sales, account management, marketing and support for sales growth, profitability, and differentiation in our messaging.
If you have the drive to always be doing more and learning more and are willing to work to make it happen, we’re looking for you.
- Ensure that product solutions are aligned with business objectives and market needs
- Partner with Sales as one of the executive evangelists for the product portfolio
- Work with the VP of Product Development and VP of Architecture to refine product vision and strategy that enables the overall company thematic goal, integrating data analysis, financial modeling, demand management, usability studies, user stories, research, and market analysis into product recommendations.
- Manage Product Management team to help prioritize product features, setting and managing expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Accountable for Pragmatic Product Marketing framework responsibilities that fall into Product Management, including but not limited to, Demand Management, Market Problem, Business Plan, Product Profitability, Product Packaging, and Competitive Landscape
- Grow and manage the Product Management team, including hiring, mentoring, developing, and retaining a high-performing team that exceeds objectives.
- Explore, identify, and develop potential partner relationships
- Consistently train our Sales team on differentiation and positioning
- Perform other job-related responsibilities as required
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business management or related field
- 10 plus years of related experience; at least 5 of which being a leader of Product Management
- 5 -10 years’ working with enterprise customers in technical Sales engagements.
- 5 -10 years’ presenting webinars or speaking opportunities.
- Ability to coordinate with Marketing team on customer messaging and go to market collateral. Proven track record of building out product positioning materials and messaging.
- Experience owning competitive analysis and reporting across entire product lines
- Highly technical background; past experience as a software developer
- SaaS experience
- Proven ability to own Product positioning, messaging, persona research, pricing, and packaging
- Deep Agile and Scrum experience
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification and associated experience
- Proven experience building KPIs and other metrics for Product Management organization
- Deep experience in public cloud with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, and Google.
- Experience interfacing with enterprise level senior leadership
- Experience facilitating Product Training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong and passionate desire to learn
- Occasional travel to meet with customers may be required (estimated 25%)
- Experience working alongside Sales, Marketing, and Engineering organizations.
- Able to work independently and engage other resources appropriately.
If you have experience with launching, positioning, pricing, and packaging enterprise software (SaaS products), particularly in the healthcare startup industry or with a SaaS organization, we want to speak with you. Additional experience with Container technology, Continuous Deployment/Integration environments, Infrastructure as Code, and Platform as a Service technologies in VC backed environments will also make you stand out.
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx.