BridgeView IT is seeking a UX Designer for our valued client in Denver. This is a high impact role and we’re looking for someone that is motivated to solve complex problems. You’ll be responsible for decisions that directly influence the product and roadmap. We are seeking a UX Designer with expertise in both defining interactions of the user experience and visual communication of those interactions through a conducive interface. This position works closely with product managers, engineers, other designers, and web developers to define and implement custom applications to delight customers.
- Demonstrated experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma or similar
- Portfolio of dynamic user-focused designs
- Demonstrated experience designing mobile-first responsive web applications
- Ability to communicate complex conceptual ideas
- Experience working in a product organization, driving design from planning to release
- over multiple releases
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS a Plus
- High School, College or Advanced Degree a Plus
- Deeply understand and solve complex problems to give our customers peace of mind
- Design simple, easy-to-use flows and experiences that delight our users
- Create design and interface guidelines for development of applications and websites.
- Partner with PMs, engineers, UX researchers, and copywriters across the company to oversee user experience for products and features from conception to launch
- Lead user experience design efforts including the development of use cases, navigational structures, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Key player in the strategic design process, and work with internal project teams to ensure that an explicit customer focus is maintained through project execution.
- Distill collected business/content requirements into focused, understandable and actionable deliverables (storyboards, user assessments, navigation diagrams, wireframes, etc.).
- Develop deep empathy for our customers and user research to inform design solutions
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback and constructive criticism
- Excellent collaboration skills
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets. BridgeView IT’s mission is to build long-lasting relationships through successful candidate placements, to conduct business with utmost professionalism and courtesy, and to achieve rewarding business performance results.