If you love building the architecture that makes information technology possible, then we have news for you: we’re seeking Test Automation Engineers who are ready to pick up a (figurative) hammer for one of our clients in Temecula, CA.
Here’s the thing – if a company’s technology stack were a person, then the network of vital organs and veins would be its system positions. Without experts designing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining important systems, a company simply can’t function. If that sounds exciting, you just might be the lifeblood our client needs.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
YOU’LL BE VERY YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU HAVE
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
· Works with team to develop software applications from inception through completion
· Defines high level test plans, creates test cases and executes them (both manually and automatically) for functional, integration, system and regression testing
· Investigates and analyzes test results to find out root causes of failures by debugging system, application and server logs
· Writes complex SQL queries to verify data flow between multiple components and systems
· Conducts root cause analyses and process improvements to drive defect prevention
· Participates in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test automation is promoted and applied effectively across multiple teams
· Communicates project status and plans and anticipates delays and obstacles
· Collaborates with other teams to manage internal and external timelines and deliverables
· Participates in software development and supports process improvements
· Customarily and regularly exercises the use of independent discretion and judgment regarding matters of significance
· Evaluates and compares possible courses of action and makes recommendations based on various possibilities
· Advises management as applicable
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.