Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking Technical Writers who are ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best enterprise positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU HAVE
- Minimum 2 years of experience in technical writing
- Minimum 1 year of experience writing about cloud technologies
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills - must provide samples of excellent writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing industries and technologies.
- Fast learner who can acquire deep subject matter expertise on products and features
- Not afraid to try new things, improve processes, change and grow
- Dedicated to improving the customer experience, and contributing to corporate goals
- Experience writing technical documentation, white papers, etc.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Technical writing, technical editing, document management, and content development for various types of documentation for the Application Automation &Innovation team.
- Liaise with Corporate Marketing Team to provide content for the production of data sheets, case studies, campaigns and other marketing materials.
- Work with Product Marketing Team to prepare and record training videos
- Send the content through review cycles and implement feedback from the team
- Collaborate with content experts to learn about and write content on products
- Work with executives, project managers and engineers to improve the usability of content
- Work with marketing to align the content with company standards on brand and communication
- Create executive presentations based on conversations and interviews
- Research new solutions to improve existing processes
- Maintain the AA&I internal portal content
- Executive Proof read/edit documents
- Work with engineers to create white papers
- Work with engineers and others to write patent proposals
- Past experience working with SAP related teams
- Experience within virtualization or cloud software teams
- Experience in creating podcasts
- Familiar global organization is added advantage.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following:
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Homeowners/Renters Insurance
- Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.