There’s no mincing words: most recruiting roles burn people out because of high-volume, metrics-over-everything approaches. That’s not a sustainable strategy for any business or individual. We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter who is ready to work in more methodical, quality-based, and downright awesome environment.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and discover why BridgeView IT was named one of Denver’s Best Places to Work by the Denver Business Journal.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Recruit contract and direct hire candidates through job postings, database searches, internet search engines, networking, referrals, and other creative sourcing techniques
- This position will involve sourcing, screening, technical testing, interviewing, closing candidates, conducting references checks, extending offers, negotiating contracts and compensation
- Work closely with candidates to provide career guidance and resume analysis to help match with appropriate job opportunities at client companies
- Work closely with account managers and client hiring managers to assess job openings, qualify job details, represent appropriate candidates and manage the interview/offer process
- Handle all appropriate follow up with candidates to build meaningful and productive relationships which includes managing contract employees while on assignment to assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counselling, coaching or corrective action when necessary
YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU HAVE
- Excellent writing, research and people skills – we are not looking for speed dialers, rather, recruiters that can really connect with our local IT community
- 2+ years' experience in an agency recruiting environment is highly preferred
- Understanding of basic information technology principles and related terminology (Java, .Net, QA, Web, Systems Administration, Desktop Support, etc.)
- Experience with advanced resume sourcing techniques utilizing LinkedIn, Google, and social networking sites.
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities
- Motivated by uncapped earning potential & incentives for performance
- A solid work ethic and sense of urgency
- Team oriented yet confident and reliable with independence and autonomy
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent follow through skills and attention to detail
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills required
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
- Healthcare Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- 401k Plan with 100% Salary Matching up to 4%
- Free Onsite Gym
- Massages from Professional Masseuse – Massage is shown to increase alertness and reduce stress so we bring in masseuses on a quarterly basis to help our employees be their best.
- Volunteer Days – In addition to PTO, we give our team 2 additional days per year to volunteer at the organization of their choice.
- Birthdays’ Off – We want our employees to celebrate their special day the way they want to without dipping into their vacation time.
- Vacation – All employees start with 3 weeks of PTO and get an additional day of PTO each year
- Summer Hours – Leave at 2 pm on Fridays from Memorial Day through Labor Day, and close down at 4pm all other times