Seeking a Technical Project Manager – Golden, CO
BridgeView IT is seeking a Technical Project Manager for a contract opportunity with our client in Golden, CO.
Contractor benefits are available for this position which includes national plan options for medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as a matching 401K plan.
- Design, communicate, and implement an operational plan for completing a project; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; resolve operational problems, minimize delays.
- Identify, develop, and gather necessary resources to complete the project.
- Prepare designs and work specifications; develop schedules, budgets and forecasts; select materials, equipment, project staff, and contractors.
- Estimate costs, resources, and time required to complete.
- Monitor activities, allocate resources, and assign tasks to ensure targets are met.
- Conduct project meetings and prepare reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team.
- Coach and mentor project staff and assist them to solve problems.
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project(s) and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects as defined working with plant leadership.
- Develops and implements recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities
- Coordinates activities of all resources assigned to the project including supervisors/team leaders/and subject matter experts assigned to the project.
- Leads project team to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Reports to project steering committee and/or executive stakeholder progress the status of project on a regular basis. Prepares written project reports.
- Establishes project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of Company policy.
- Directs and coordinates program activities including but not limited to personnel responsible for specific functions or phases of the program.
- Requires knowledge of technical and administrative aspects of all phases of project management including use of information systems, engineering software, word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software. Ability to read and interpret technical drawings; understand manufacturing processes and equipment.
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx.
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply.