Seeking a SR. SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER located in Lakewood, CO.
BridgeView IT is seeking a Sr. Software Quality Engineer for our client in Lakewood, CO. This individual will support the software quality effort on software projects. Responsible for full life cycle software quality activities and supporting all deliverables required in a regulated environment. This role will focus on designing and implementing manual and automated test strategies for embedded and web applications in support of our proprietary medical device systems. Contractor benefits are available for this position which includes national plan options for medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as a matching 401K plan.
- Apply SW quality standards to software development and executing software tests
- Responsible for establishing, interpreting, and executing SWQA procedures for the technology area
- Mentors junior software quality analyst and testers
- Identify issues and errors in software and work with software development team to resolve issues
- Will work concurrently on multiple projects on various to complete on-time and on-budget results to customers
- Demonstrated experience within the software industry, software quality assurance concepts and processes.
- 5 years in a software QA role preferred
- Experience in a regulated environment is a plus
- Embedded systems development or testing experience is a plus
- Medical device development or testing experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research and recommend changes
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business/technical problems and select, design, and implement appropriate software testing solutions
- Demonstrated working knowledge of multiple business disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to accept personal accountability and ownership for areas of responsibility, pursue solutions, and make decisions
- Dedicated to quality software deliverables, proactively responsive to client needs
- Requires expanded knowledge of a specific technology discipline
- Flexibility to adapt to and willingness to learn new technologies
- Skilled at organizing and priority setting to work on multiple projects Skilled at directing and motivating others and has drive to deliver on time and on-budget results to customers
- Demonstrated team oriented behavior and ability to work well in collaborative relationships
- Working knowledge with GMP and CRF Part 11 for validation and standards for software quality assurance is preferred
- Requires familiarity with complete software testing life-cycle, including testing plans, automated test scripts, processes, and protocols
- Requires familiarity with impact/risk analysis and software traceability
- Capability to implement a process discipline and maintain departmental productivity
- Demonstrated skill applying quality standards to commercial in-house software development
- Requires sound working knowledge in GUI development and object-oriented methodologies
- Strong preference for demonstrated knowledge and experience with HP’s Quick Test Pro (QTP) automation tool
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with HP’s ALM (Quality Center) test management tool. Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx.