BridgeView IT is seeking a Sr. SAP Configuration Analyst in Lakewood, CO.
BridgeView IT is seeking a Sr. SAP Configuration Analyst for a top client in Lakewood, CO. This individual will work with our client to provides analysis and act as a functional/technical resource in an existing and emerging SAP environment. Performs a broad range of tasks which include research, analysis, design, configuration, testing, diagnosis, maintenance, support, training, and implementation of information technology solutions in the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD/OTC) environment.
- Validating the SAP Sales and Distribution module fits to business requirements by identifying solution options and business process changes, if necessary
- Ability to configure SAP to meet business needs in the Sales and Distribution/Order to Cash areas of focus
- Identifies and implements basic to complex options, performs analysis and design, develops software code, tests, documents and maintains IT solutions
- Applies highly professional business and/or technical knowledge when working with customers, other ITS groups, and vendors.
- Conducts research and identifies problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques in accordance with business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to accept personal accountability and ownership for areas of responsibility. Pursue solutions and make decisions.
- Takes initiative to understand customers and their environment. Dedicated to quality client service and proactive and responsive to client needs.
- Requires flexibility to adapt to and willingness to learn new technologies with demonstrated initiatives to continue life-long learning.
- Requires ability to work with team members to deliver on time and on budget committed results to customers.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution/Order to Cash areas of focus, having a minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Analyst, or Configuration Analyst utilizing and configuring the SD module of SAP. Work history must include experience in the set-up and support of SAP SD/OTC areas of focus
- Requires in-depth knowledge of SAP Methodology
- Experience configuring and working with SAP SD/OTC solving business needs
- Writing functional requirements and associated test cases
- Requires strong orientation to customer satisfaction.
- Requires ability and willingness to work on multiple projects at one time and priority setting.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, promote, and exhibit team-oriented behavior.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of multiple business disciplines.
- Requires ability and willingness to educate and train others.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- May require international travel 3-5x/yr.
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx.
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply.