If you love building the architecture that makes information technology possible, then we have news for you: we’re seeking Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrators who are ready to pick up a (figurative) hammer for one of our clients in Lakewood, CO.
Here’s the thing – if a company’s technology stack were a person, then the network of vital organs and veins would be its system positions. Without experts designing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining important systems, a company simply can’t function. If that sounds exciting, you just might be the lifeblood our client needs.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Working under broad supervision, you would provides analysis and functional/technical skills in an existing and emerging Salesforce environment. Performs a broad range of tasks which include research, analysis, design, configuration, coding, testing, maintenance, support, training, and implementation of information technology solutions in the Salesforce platform.
- Ability to configure Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, ServiceMax, Communities) to help advance the overall product capability and feature set to meet the needs of a global user base.
- Validating Salesforce to fit business requirements by identifying solution options and business process changes, if necessary.
- Applies highly professional business and/or technical knowledge when working with customers, other IT groups, and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to accept personal accountability and ownership for areas of responsibility. Pursue solutions and make decisions.
- Applies highly professional business and/or technical knowledge when working with customers, other ITS groups, and vendors.
- Conducts research and identifies problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques in accordance with business needs.
- Identifies and implements basic to complex options, performs analysis and design, develops software codes, tests, documents and maintains IT solutions.
- Takes initiative to understand customers and their environment. Dedicated to quality client service and proactive and responsive to client needs.
- Requires flexibility to adapt to and willingness to learn new technologies with demonstrated initiatives to continue life-long learning.
- Requires ability to work with team members to deliver on time and on budget committed results to customers.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Requires in-depth experience in Salesforce declarative development (object modeling, translation workbench, workflow rules, validations, page layouts, etc.)
- Requires in-depth experience in Force.com development (APEX triggers, Classes, Visualforce, Controllers).
- Experience with Lightning Web Components and Aura Components preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce communities preferred.
- Salesforce.com developer certifications (Admin/Adv Admin, PD1, PD2) preferred.
- Certified in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud preferred.
- Agile methodology preferred.
- Experience writing functional requirements and associated test cases.
- Solution Architecture Skills – ability to drive leading practices and established design patterns for integration and core application development in Salesforce.com.
- Experience with common Force.com code development/migration tools (Eclipse, ANT, etc.).
- Requires ability and willingness to educate and train others.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.