Ready to work with mountains of data higher than the Rockies? We’re seeking Sr. Manager Systems Reporting who are ready to get their hands on the 1’s and 0’s of an electrifying client in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – a modern business simply can’t remain profitable without harnessing its data. So much information passes through the servers of our client that this position will have a visible impact on their success. Whether you like to swim in data lakes or drive the forklift in data warehouses, you could be just the person this role needs.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this data role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best data positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU HAVE
- Lead the creation, enhancement, and maintenance of reporting capabilities that are highly available to executives, department leadership, and other Technology stakeholders.
- Built processes and capabilities that define, develop, and deliver insightful and actionable reporting and dashboards
- Cross functionally collaborated with leaders of the Systems and Practices and Standards groups to understand business goals and outcomes and drive how appropriate data and reporting can enhance and improve the business’s achievement of those goals
- Managed a small team of analysts, programmers, and data engineers including hiring, performance and goal management, and talent development. Team Goals ensure adherence to established group and organizational goals and objectives as aligned with overall organization deliverables.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Lead a staff responsible for portfolio and project reporting, demand and capacity management reporting, and execution and delivery reporting
- Assist in the creation of insightful metrics, KPIs, dashboards and scorecards to deliver business insights and measure organizational success to Technology leadership.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvement and recommends solutions to drive reporting and cost efficiencies including automation, self- service, and standardization
- Responsible for centralized systems reporting including overall Quarterly Business Review (QBR), segment QBR, status reports, program and project initiatives, production and quality, efficiency, on-boarding and training, staffing and capacity
- Manage creation and maintenance of tracking tools to optimize performance, and perform ad hoc analysis/reporting as needed
- Identify trends which impact staffing, recruiting ability, and staff productivity.
- Present data to leadership for decision making and strategic planning; identify trends and makes recommendations to improve operational effectiveness.
- Create end to end reporting solutions for operational and management teams so as to assist their respective day to day business
- Interface with other organizational teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for internal stakeholders.
- Create departmental data and reporting plans as well as roadmaps to achieve best in class reporting team
- Minimum five years of successful reporting leadership experience in a large organization with strong talent management and/or operations background, preferably in a high-demand production environment.
- Experience in creating powerful departmental and organizational scorecards, dashboards and KPI/OKRs
- Demonstrable experience with current reporting systems languages (SQL, etc.)
- Experience with current visualization software/solutions (Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with current reporting software/solutions
- Advanced Excel skills; PowerPoint skills
- Ability to understand and act on business process data and how it relates to technology strategies
- Problem Solving and Influencing skills
- Knowledge of workforce management principles
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills to lead a team that collects and interprets data to solve problems
- Cross-functional collaboration with Implementation management, client facing and back office teams, quality assurance, six sigma, human resources, other functional teams.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.