We’re seeking a Sr. Manager of Technology Project Management who is ready to take control of leading a large-scale Technology Project Management Office for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology projects. Whether it is digital transformation, fullstack transformation, or application development - businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to lead a PMO at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best enterprise positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU HAVE
- Overseen the day to day work of a Technology Project Management team.
- Worked with Technology leadership, technology stakeholders, business partners and business project managers, as well as external vendors to support technology projects and lead the Tech PMO team.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Define, develop, and socialize sound PMO standards and practices including standardized intake processes, project governance, change management, and cross functional project review, communication, execution, and training protocols
- Effectively balance multiple projects and develop detailed project documentation to include business requirements, project plans, project schedules, workflow solutions, risk mitigation plans, and project status reports/communications as required.
- Define and produce timely project health reporting and dashboards on milestones and key metrics/KPIs
- Maintain, update, and continuously improve the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support the PMO
- Develop positive relationships with project sponsors, IT development teams and other business areas (at all levels) to provide support including facilitating learning sessions and provide training
- Support and lead technology transformation and change in the organization
- Build PMO capacity planning model to allocate resources appropriately
- Own all aspects of people management including hiring, firing and associate career development
- Support PMO team with creating project scope and business requirements that achieve business objectives and enhance operational workflow
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading team delivery of complex projects on time and on budget
- Collect feedback and leverage the "Lessons Learned" processes to ensure the appropriate changes are made to offerings and LOE development.
- Strong IT Project Management background and experience.
- Strong leadership and change management skills and track record of motivating and building a strong team
- High level business, financial and technical acumen
- Building relationships across organizations and function, and utilizing those relationships to collaborate.
- Empowering employees to be creative in solving problems while holding them accountable for financial and schedule constraints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Success in transforming teams to embrace new trends and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Management, Business or related field
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master's degree
- PMP / PMI-ACP Certification or equivalent
- Lean Six Sigma Certification or equivalent+
- Financial Services/Insurance industry experience is preferred
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.