Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a Sr. Java Developer who is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Lakewood, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Position will be working on the Systems Reporting platform. As a Full stack Developer, you will be involved in all stages of the project lifecycle from requirements, to development, to implementation in production environments. This position is very hands-on and requires a strong ability to adapt to challenging problems and an intense desire to work as part of a cohesive team. All team members are expected to keep abreast of the latest industry trends, technologies, and frameworks and to display industry competitive skills and techniques. We have a very knowledgeable group of professionals who work in an energized positive team environment.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB YOU WILL
- Construct, comment, unit test, and end-to-end test user interface programs, modules and components of high complexity.
- Work with and develop client programs, classes and sub-systems of medium to high complexity.
- Perform system integration activities of medium to high complexity.
- Maintain and support existing user interface applications of medium to high complexity.
- Work with Business Analysts to ensure that technical design and programs satisfy business needs.
- Assist with system size, performance, security and peer UI code evaluations.
- Implement quality assurance standards for development activities within assigned projects.
- Acts as a consultative technical expert for other technical professionals.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 5+ years of expertise Java, SQL, Open Source Frameworks.
- Formal training in UI application programming languages and real world enterprise implementation.
- Using JSDoc/JavaDoc style commenting
- Experiencing writing code utilizing a Font-End (MV*) Framework
- Implementation experience including unit (Jasmine) and e2e (Protractor) testing.
- Experience with Git, Java, Maven, and or Hudson/Jenkins are a plus.
- Design, develop and maintain web applications developed using Java/J2EE,
- Spring/Struts/JSP, Web services (SOAP and RESTful) using JSON and XML formats and produce reusable superior technical components.
- Strong relational database skills in MySQL/Oracle or PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture (SOA) deployments with ability to design applications.
- Experience using Scrum, Agile modelling and adaptive software development lifecyle.
- Work closely with project, business analyst and QA teams. This requires strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Participates efficiently and effectively in Quality Assurance methodologies and solutions in support of business needs
- Automation and knowledge of secure coding techniques.
- Good, clean coding practices.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- 3+ years related UI development experience.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- BS/BA preferred, relevant experience with suffice.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.