BridgeView IT is seeking a SR. ITSM Analyst located in Denver, CO (DTC).
BridgeView IT is seeking a Sr. ITSM Analyst for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity with one of our top clients. This role is located in Greenwood Village, CO. We are seeking a Sr. ITSM Analyst who will be responsible for Incident and Problem management within the delivery lifecycle. Will be accountable for reporting on the performance of services through Service Level Agreements (SLA), Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and metrics. Through working closely with other ITSM services and Service Management professionals, the analyst will work to improve and enhance ITSM processes. They will partner with the problem management, change management and monitoring/alerting teams to deliver seamless, end-to-end management of incidents in the production IT environment. A strong dedication to customer service is paramount to the success of this individual. Contractor benefits are available for this position which includes national plan options for medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as a matching 401K plan.
- The ITSM Analyst will parrtner with the cross-functional team that responds to incidents, drives to restoration, communicates status and ensures identification of root cause.
- Align ITIL best practices, benchmark services, and identify trends to build continuous service improvement.
- Performs as incident manager and communications manager for all technology incidents requiring multiple resources, bridge coordination and global communications to users.
- Manages the JIRA project and Kanban board for all incidents and issues that impact the various systems and environments (production, test, UAT, etc.)
- Drives teams to troubleshoot and investigate technical issues that may be the result of problems with code, software, hardware or processes. Creates the plan and manages the delivery of associated solutions identified.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- ITIL Practitioner certified
- Scrum certified
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (eg App Dynamics, Splunk, etc)
- Experience in tier 3 or tier 4 production support to identify trends and anomalies, including researching and troubleshooting technical problems to identify root cause for technical issues.
- Experience working with teams to create plans to mitigate technical issues, incidents and problems
- 3-5 years’ experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience in Agile or DevOps methodologies as it relates to production support and problem resolution
- Working knowledge and expertise in IT Service Management principles and concepts and demonstrated results implementing ITSM best practices.
- Excellent planning and prioritizing skills. Experience in implementing process improvement programs experience in root cause analysis and trend analysis for support centers required.
- 3-5 years of experience in project implementation and planning including vendor interaction and management for Desktop services such as equipment refresh and supporting Tier 1 & 2 systems.
- Ability to work required shifts including weekend, evening and on-call as necessary.
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx.