If you love building the architecture that makes information technology possible, then we have news for you: we’re seeking Sr. IT Systems Analysts who are ready to pick up a (figurative) hammer for one of our clients in Castle Rock, CO.
Here’s the thing – if a company’s technology stack were a person, then the network of vital organs and veins would be its system positions. Without experts designing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining important systems, a company simply can’t function. If that sounds exciting, you just might be the lifeblood our client needs.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
As a member of our client’s Land Solutions Team within IT Application Services, you will be responsible for the overall development, configuration, maintenance, administration and technical support of platforms, and related applications, to ensure system integration with business operations and enterprise asset management strategies. The position will serve as primary support of the Asset Management Systems utilized by various departments and integrated with other land management systems for our client.
- Serves as an application owner of the County’s Asset Management Systems for the lifecycle of the asset systems.
- Acts as a lead contributor to the county’s Asset Management Steering Committee and Program.
- Creates and supports workflows for data collection, documentation, work order and task assignments, inventory tracking and reporting on County Asset Management Systems.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures for all processes and analyses required by the Asset Management Program.
- Assists business units in the development of their asset management strategies, preventative maintenance management, renewal and replacement, and financial planning approaches.
- Coordinates with the county’s GIS Manager and GIS Staff on the integration of the county’s enterprise GIS and role within the overall Asset Management Program.
- Leads the development and maintenance of workflows in support a comprehensive inventory of assets, condition assessment of those assets, coordination and communication with business units on their managed assets, and refining the decision making process for asset management based on original service life, remaining service life, condition assessments, performance and/or potential risk based assessments.
- Defines and communicates program objectives and requirements, sets priorities, establishes policies and procedures for the collection and maintenance of asset data within the county’s enterprise GIS.
- Evaluates current trends in asset management principles, practices, procedures, and technology; makes recommendations for implementation; assists in the development of operational priorities related to a business unit’s asset management needs.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Geographic Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or a closely related field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Two years’ experience working within Waterfall or Agile Methodologies is required.
- Two years’ Experience with enterprise GIS (ArcGIS Platform – ArcGIS Online, Enterprise, Server, Pro, etc.) integrations with business systems is required.
- A minimum of two years of experience writing Structure Query Language (SQL) queries is required.
- Five years’ experience of platform development, configuration and support of COTS, SAAS or PAAS applications is preferred.
- Three years’ experience with enterprise land & asset management systems (i.e. CartegraphOMS, CityWorks, BeeHive, FASTER, etc.) is preferred.
- Previous software engineering/development experience is preferred.
- Project management and/or cross-functional team leadership experience is preferred.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.