Seeking a Senior AWS ETL Expert for a permanent role in Dallas, TX.
BridgeView IT seeks a talented, resourceful, and self-motivated individual to join us as a member of the Product Development Team. The ideal candidate should be comfortable adapting to challenges within an open, fluid, fast-growth environment and bring an energetic and creative approach to his or her work, understanding high-level strategy as well as being able to execute in-the-trenches. This person should be passionate about transforming the way businesses and people interact during the career search process and spanning the life of a person’s career.
You will be part of a talented team that will develop a market leading career life platform which will disrupt the way job seekers and employers look at the process of identifying and managing talent. You will help drive our unique capability to match a company’s needs in job skills, and culture scoring, and demonstrate our ability to quantify a company’s culture through our advanced Ai and ML capabilities that amaze the market in its accuracy and elegance.
- Understand the company culture and mission, the industry we serve and helps us overcome difficult challenges with elegant solutions
- Help the rest of the technical team ensure that our solutions enable our internal teams to be efficient in serving our customers and integrating with our key vendors and simplify how we manage our billing and customer management across our financial systems, our crm systems, and our integration with analytics and business intelligence platforms.
- You fearlessly bring new ideas to the team that can improve our efficiency and accelerate the realization of our mission in a timely manner.
- You have a great attention to detail that will help us ensure we produce a client experience that is both amazing and award winning for our industry.
- Senior ETL Expert with 5+ year’s relevant experience in AWS ETL processes
- Are experienced in the handling of extracting and manipulating complex data relationships utilizing document-oriented data structures and configuring these data sets for optimal processing
- Have hands-on working knowledge in the use of relational and non-relational data management systems, familiarity with Postgres would be a huge bonus
- Have familiarity and working knowledge of Python and its usage in AWS Lambdas
- Possess deep expertise with AWS Glue serverless ETL implementations
- Understand how to create ETL workflows in AWS through step functions, to allow the orchestration of multiple ETL jobs in sequence
- Understand microservices-oriented architectures with elastic scalability and integrated cybersecurity enabling “edge” services frameworks that can be continuously updated in a totally automated fashion
- Crave the challenge to assist in troubleshooting problems that influence the growth of a thriving company
- Possess the ability to learn new technologies and languages on the job as needed to solve problems as they arise
- Demonstrate curiosity, creativity, drive for excellence and attention to detail
- Are deadline-driven and possess confidence, patience and flexibility in an evolving environment
- Have hands-on working knowledge of AWS serverless architectures utilizing Amazon’s AWS stack: Cloud front, Lambda, S3, Route 53, Cognito, CloudFormation, Aurora, Athena, Glue, Step Functions
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts