BridgeView IT is seeking a Sr. Agile Analyst located in Denver, CO (DTC).
BridgeView IT is seeking a Sr. Agile Analyst for a full time role with one of our top clients. This role is located in Greenwood Village, CO. We are looking for Agile Coach to guide/mentor teams in understanding Agile practices including assisting teams in estimating and pointing work effort, planning sprint backlogs, facilitating daily scrums and conducting sprint demo & retrospective meetings throughout all Agile Sprint phases for custom software development projects. Must understand and be able to assist other in executing backlog items by working closely with the Value Stream Owner, Full Stack Teams, and the distributed project teams, making sure deliverables reflect requirements, on time with production quality. Will play a key role in resolving business and team conflicts. Must be actively involved in technical matters thus finding gaps and ensuring Value Stream Owner involvement in business decisions and description of the business flow.
- Forecast sprint iterations with the Value Stream Owner and concerned business partners
- Coach individuals in Agile processes and tools
- Help team to clarify goals and activities to be on-track
- Keep the Full Stack Team focused - shield the team from outside distractions and interferences
- Ensure the correct use of scrum process
- Monitor and eliminate Full Stack Team conflicts
- Assist Full Stack Teams in the fundamentals of conducting sprint Demos and Retrospectives
- Assist stakeholders and Value Stream product / Full Stack Teams on how to decompose large epic stories into features and user stories that can be understood and approved by members of the development team.
- Requires a strong experience managing product backlog and product roadmap for Value Streams.
- Strong experience creating user stories and acceptance criteria to express requirements.
- Understanding with Scrum process and role of Value Stream Owner.
- Experience providing product management support such as prioritization and backlog grooming.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage team members, clients, and stakeholders and communicate business expectations to the technical development expert in ways they can produce desired outcome.
- Experience working independently to deliver results.
- Builds trust and respect, establish relationships, and develop rapport with technical and non-technical team members.
- 5+ years of experience as Agile Coach or Scrum Master.
- 3+ years of experience working with leadership to establish effective SDLC processes.
- Has received certifications in or can demonstrate equivalent experience in the following:
- Agile Coaching
- Implementing Agile at Scale
- Excellent organizational, leadership and facilitation skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated expectation management, influencing and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate across various groups, build relationships and manage effectively in a matrix organization.
- Strong skills in planning, resource planning, and risk assessment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Understanding of change management practices
- Experience implementing, configuring and supporting Atlassian’s Jira, Portfolio, Confluence across an enterprise-wide scope
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to follow issues through resolution
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
- Strong facilitation, conflict-resolutions skills and the ability to work in collaborative environments
- Comfortable working with distributed teams and bringing structure to ambiguous environments
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx.
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply.