If you love building the architecture that makes information technology possible, then we have news for you: we’re seeking a Senior Voice Engineer who is ready to pick up a (figurative) hammer for one of our clients in Omaha, NE.
Here’s the thing – if a company’s technology stack were a person, then the network of vital organs and veins would be its system positions. Without experts designing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining important systems, a company simply can’t function. If that sounds exciting, you just might be the lifeblood our client needs.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Senior Voice Engineer is a detail-oriented, results-driven business professional who will focus on supporting the existing applications on the Avaya Aura Platform. This role is responsible for analyzing performance, troubleshooting incidents and engineering continued support of the Contact Center applications. This role will also provide insights into the continued evolution of emerging IVR and Omni-Channel technology.
Qualified candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills and have experience delivering quality technical solutions and executing in critical system outage situations in a production support environment.
In addition, candidates must have a willingness to understand existing processes and systems, and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. They should be able to work effectively in stressful situations and make quick decisions in consultation with team members and subject matter experts in addressing break/fix situations. They will be required to build strong relationships, actively participate in team work, and understand the dynamics and critical nature of the business.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Solution Design and Engineering: Collaborate with stakeholders to analyze current state environments, identify solutions to existing issues and/or design new technology solutions
- Identifies, develops and/or recommends design principles, call flows, frameworks, models, standards, and processes based on industry best practices and solution requirements
- Create telecommunication system designs, traffic engineering and equipment baseline configurations based on best-practices both internal and external .
- Identify technology solutions and design in the advancement of the Contact Center Platform and the Enterprise VoIP Environment
- Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network’s infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
- Provide thought leadership in the development of technical roadmaps
- Systems Administration: Monitor, analyze performance and maintain the functionality and effectiveness of assigned systems, applications, programs and infrastructure.
- Provide technical support and the coordination of resources.
- Identify and implement lifecycle management programs of systems.
- Adhere to existing and identify preventative maintenance schedules, create appropriate procedures and oversee activities per defined schedules.
- Ensures configuration standards, templates and normal operational system parameters are implemented
- Create procedures and defined processes to facilitate the execution of daily work tasks
- Create and maintain system-level documentation and reference architecture of systems
- Operations Support: Fulfil system requests, execute change management activities and respond to system incidents within established service level agreements.
- Ensure Business Partner requests are being completed and incidents are being resolved within established target completion dates and with high quality
- Ensure systems are running efficiently and optimally. Set system appropriate performance thresholds to monitor and alert on aberrant conditions
- Provide 24x7 rotational on-call support
- Project Support: Participate as an SME and/or lead assigned projects/work efforts to deliver life cycle management programs, enhancements to existing systems or implementation of entirely new technology solutions.
- Lead project initiatives as assigned by Manager which include the creation of work breakdown structures, schedules, resource estimations, implementation plans and the coordination of personnel during execution. .
- Complete project assignments as a project participant in alignment with defined schedule.
- Provides input in the creation of Bills of Material (BOM), Statements of Work (SOW), Requests for proposals (RFPs) and costing of activities and projects
- Cross Functional Working Relationships (CFWR): Ensure adherence to all assigned CFWR.
- Build a strong working relationship with the Contact Center leadership and SMEs
- Advise and consult on the technical direction of the Contract Center Platform based on business Requirements
- Compliance: Understand and comply with all policies, and applicable Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Complete all corporate and Business Unit specific compliance training. Adhere to all internal procedures and controls as required.
- Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations.
- Perform audits, make recommendations with respect to any assigned area for review.
- Perform root cause analysis if required.
- Ensure all products and services provided adhere to all relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
- Develop Communication and Change Management plans and cadence with Sponsor and Stakeholders.
- Utilize the most effective medium for the information you are communicating.
- Professionalism/Attendance:Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships. Maintain regular and predictable attendance in alignment with company policy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in the following:
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in Contact Center production support operations, contact center technologies and contact center strategies, IT systems analysis and application program support.
- Understanding of business processes and (digital) transformation and how they relate to customer experience technology
- 5+ years’ experience with Avaya Aura platform framework
- Extensive analytical skills are required in order to troubleshoot complex integration issues
- Prior experience with build out of IT network, communications and/or infrastructure projects
Experience with Cisco Enterprise VoIP, SIP/SBCs and Cisco Network Systems is highly desirable
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
Medical:Provided by Aetna
Dental:Provided by Aetna
Vision:Provided by VSP
401K:Provided by Voya Financial–4% match, 100% vested from start
Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
ADP TotalChoice:Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following:Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D),Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.