BridgeView IT is seeking a UX Strategist for one of our best clients in Broomfield. This person is a key participant in developing the user experience our clients pillar of products including client/server, hosted, SaaS, and mobile solutions.
- Lead and drive the experience design of a high visibility flagship products
- Interact with off-shore teams, internal departments and product teams to help gather requirements and translate them to workable solutions.
- Develop user flows, wireframes and prototypes that convey a consistent, effective, and efficient user experience based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and problems.
- Create layouts that combine efficiency and balance, and help move our design standard forward.
- Present and defend your concepts using your understanding of research, patterns, and best practices.
- Contribute to the creation, definition and implementation of a design system.
- Integrate user research and testing into the design process and communicate results to help inform product design direction.
- Effectively communicate functionality and content for product management, off-shore and on-site development teams.
- Lead remote team in adhering to UX design strategies and principles by providing detailed design specs and documentation
- 5-7 years of experience as a user experience professional
- Demonstrated experience in a breadth of UX disciplines, namely information architecture, interface design and user testing and research
- Solid understanding of professional methodologies and best practices used to develop and implement a complex user experience
- Demonstrated experience in creating deliverables for complex interfaces: information architecture, use cases, user flows, wireframes, and high- fidelity prototypes.• Ability to actively engage users throughout the product lifecycle, using a variety of research and testing methodologies to advance data driven design
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
For Perm or CTH roles:
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply.