SEEKING Scrum Masters · Denver, CO and Santa Rosa, CA
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking Project/Program Managers who are ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best enterprise positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce strongly desired
- Certification for a Scrum Master (CSM) required
- 3-5 years of experience working as a scrum master, product manager, or project manager in an agricultural or financial institution preferred.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with business delivery teams, leadership, senior management and internal/external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely across business delivery teams.
- Solid understanding of the product development lifecycle.
- In-depth understanding of agile methodologies, and up-to-date knowledge of industry standards and best practices.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate with a broad set of constituencies, both technical and non-technical.
- Basic understanding of software development practices to understand team needs is desired.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft office suite, and applicable databases.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Act as a servant leader including facilitation, situational awareness, and conflict resolution.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, to monitor sprint progress.
- Work with business delivery team members to break down deliverables into epics, user stories, and tasks.
- Coach and mentor the business delivery team in agile frameworks and principles and fostering the team’s ability to self-organize.
- Mediate conflicts to assist the team in making decisions.
- Remove sprint road blocks and facilitate solution development with the team.
- Supports a culture of continuous process improvement through sprint retrospectives and key indicators around team performance.
- Ensures clear communication and organization of all association strategic and business delivery team goals.
- Take responsibility for all product delivery.
- Promote transparency and team empowerment across teams.
- Collaborate with other Scrum Masters across teams.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following:
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Homeowners/Renters Insurance
- Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.