Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking SAP-ECC Sr. Configuration Analysts who are ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Lakewood, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best enterprise positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Provide analysis and acts as a functional/technical resource in an existing and emerging SAP ECC (ERP) connections using Boomi environment
- Performs a broad range of tasks which include research, analysis, design, configuration, testing, diagnosis, maintenance, support, training, and implementation of information technology solutions in the SAP ECC (ERP) environment.
- Identifies and implements basic to complex options, performs analysis and design, develops software code, tests, documents and maintains IT solutions.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Requires in-depth knowledge of specified SAP ECC using Boomi areas of focus, having a minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Analyst, or Configuration Analyst utilizing and configuring SAP ECC Work history must include experience in the set-up and support of specified the SAP ECC areas of focus
- Requires in-depth knowledge of SAP ECC Methodology
- Experience configuring and working with SAP ECC solving business needs
- Writing functional requirements and associated test cases
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent in education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to accept personal accountability and ownership for areas of responsibility. Pursue solutions and make decisions.
- Takes initiative to understand customers and their environment. Dedicated to quality client service and proactive and responsive to client needs.
- Requires flexibility to adapt to and willingness to learn new technologies with demonstrated initiatives to continue life-long learning.
- Requires ability to work with team members to deliver on time and on budget committed results to customers.
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for our job alerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following:
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Homeowners/Renters Insurance
- Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.