If you love building the architecture that makes information technology possible, then we have news for you: we’re seeking Salesforce Cloud Developer (Marketin) for one of our clients in Denver, CO (DTC).
Here’s the thing – if a company’s technology stack were a person, then the network of vital organs and veins would be its system positions. Without experts designing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining important systems, a company simply can’t function. If that sounds exciting, you just might be the lifeblood our client needs.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Working under broad supervision, the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer leads the solution design and implementation of marketing automation projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, with a general understanding of Salesforce CRM as well as related MarTech and AdTech solutions (i.e. site analytics, CMS, DMP, site tagging, optimization platforms, etc). Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a technical strategy and be able to create and effectively demonstrate technical solutions that address customer requirements.
- Lead and own the solution design process including: lead user story refinement meetings to finalize business requirements; blueprint documentation; build journey canvas, queries, data extensions; QA; and debug new campaign automation solutions as well as maintain and troubleshoot in flight automations.
- Develop and maintain components critical to the success of our marketing automation programs, including email triggers/automations, platform configuration, multi-channel integration, data feeds, SQL queries, audience segmentation, and other various components needed to run complex automated email campaigns.
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into a solution design, provide consulting on consumer journey mapping, conceptualize and communicate highly detailed technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- As one of our email platform subject matter experts, provide support to our internal teams by working through issues in a timely and efficient manner, and identifying solutions to prevent issues from recurring.
- Expertise with Salesforce Connector and developing journeys triggered by Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud (SFSC) and that pass engagement data back to SFSC for sales status and actions.
- Display a true passion for marketing automation and web technologies. Understand what things we're not doing today-but should be-and own the solution that gets us there.
- Stay on top of our marketing automation platform's product roadmap and constantly be on the lookout for ways to help the team deliver world-class campaigns.
- Data management and import/migration with Amazon Web Services and SFSC.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- 5+ years of Martech design and integration experience, with preference to the Salesforce platform (SFMC queries, back-end data views, automations, journey developer, SFMC-SFDC connector), though similar platform experience such as Adobe will be considered.
- Advanced skills in the following languages: SQL/MySQL, AMPscript, and JAVA.
- 2+ years of exposure to integrations, developing and executing data migrations (SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques).
- Strong Facilitation and interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to deliver a high quality of work, with minimal supervision
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to work on multiple, complex projects and issues.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or comparable technical field, or work experience that demonstrates comparable technical abilities
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.