Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking PROJECT MANAGER
who are ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in OMAHA, NE
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best enterprise positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU HAVE
A Project Manager that will ensure on-time, on-budget, and on-scope delivery of assigned projects. They will manage all phases of the project life-cycle and resource allocation. They will track the progress of the project, identify risks, develop reports on progress, milestones and budget, and effectively communicate to project stakeholders.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Develop resource and sequencing plans to oversee projects.
- Coordinate sub-projects/tasks among vendor and internal resources
- Maintain and prioritize list of issues impacting project and pro-actively assure their resolution through appropriate party (e.g., solution architect, infrastructure architect, software/hardware vendor, etc.)
- Create project reporting (e.g., status updates, reviews) and deliver presentations indicating progress reports
- Evaluate and create review documents for changes to project scope
- Perform program risk assessment and assist in evaluating and identifying controls for the risks. Maintain and closely monitor the program risk management plan
- Effectively collaborate with resource managers on project team member selection and determine the best approach for maintaining engagement during the project.
- Prepare, maintain and provide analytics for all managed projects.
- Make proactive recommendations to ensure adherence or develop a business case for any exceptions.
- Prepare or utilize existing PMO reports with accurate timely data for regular status reporting.
- Complete all corporate and Business Unit specific compliance training. Adhere to all internal procedures and controls as required.
- Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations.
- Perform audits, make recommendations with respect to any assigned area for review.
- Perform root cause analysis if required.
- Ensure all products and services provided adhere to all relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
- Stay current on all related regulations, policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all internal decommissioning procedures such releasing IP addresses, updating documentation, and change management.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ formal project management experience of IT projects
- Prior experience managing 2-3 $2m+ projects
- Prior experience with business critical projects
- Competency in project management tools
- Project management certification
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
Medical:Provided by Aetna
Dental:Provided by Aetna
Vision:Provided by VSP
401K: Provided by Voya Financial–4% match, 100% vested from start
Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following:
Short Term Disability
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.