Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a Project Manager who is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Lakewood, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- In this role, you’ll be part of a team managing the project lifecycle from initiation to close on large, complex projects. You’ll need to have a hands-on, proactive approach to managing projects with significant responsibility for all aspects of delivering within scope, schedule and budget.
- Creates and executes complex project plans and revises them as appropriate for project needs.
- Defines and manages projects of moderate to large scope.
- Facilitates and coordinates project activities and tasks to execute the project plan.
- Manages scope, schedule and cost within plan.
- Maintains and reports on project budget.
- Ensures proper assignment and coordination of resources per plan.
- Facilitates the gathering of project requirements.
- Resolves and/or escalates project-related issues in a timely fashion.
- Tracks status and metrics on the project delivery and value; escalates to functional management upon identification of deviations (or potential deviations) from plan.
- Effectively manages communications, expectations, and interactions with all departments and internal stakeholders.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations on project status and selected project topics.
- Facilitates the definition of quality and risk and manages the project accordingly.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- to quality customer service, with proactive response to stakeholder needs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop project business cases, including evaluation criteria that includes business value.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate subject matter expert input to develop project plans from concept through commercialization for activities.
- Ability and willingness to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain the overall project vision and strategy while managing the tactical details and activities.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills to effect project progress per plan.
- Ability to manage conflicts; to read situations quickly; to lead by influence; to exploit opportunities; and to find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively, including Microsoft Project schedules.
- BS/BA preferred, relevant experience with suffice.
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.