Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking Project Managers who are ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best enterprise positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU HAVE
- Strong understanding of Industrial Control Systems (DCS and PLC) and Data Historians on both a software and hardware level
- Ten plus years’ experience in mining facilities across multiple locations / countries.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts and experience understanding technical impacts on scope
- Best practice project management methodologies and techniques, and industry standard project management certification e.g. PMP, etc.
- Demonstrated commitment to delivery of quality results on time and on budget
- Strong understanding of business process design and implementation
- Strong relationship and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to create and manage change management activities/communications
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement and assertiveness, effective time management, initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills as well as sufficient poise to successfully interact with all levels of an organization, cross-functional partners, and customers
- Good negotiation skills coupled with the ability to resolve conflict situations (both internal & external)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work within ambiguity and ability to build strong working relationships.
- Experienced user of MS project and the MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Desire to enhance knowledge and skills of self and others
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Responsible for the day to day management, governance, and communications necessary for successful delivery of the programs/projects in their respective regions.
- Schedule and direct project team tasks to achieve desired outcomes and produce required deliverables through the use of DPO standards, tools and methodologies
- Provide leadership & mentoring to ensure quality and timeliness of these deliverables
- Provide appropriate planning that supports handover through operational readiness
- Partner with Project stakeholders (global, regional and site project leads), Business Partners (Full Potential, Value Assurance, Supply Chain, IT, etc.), Consultants and other Program resources to clearly define, track and deliver agreed upon success metrics (i.e. schedule, performance and financial targets)
- Create/Maintain a comprehensive project plan and integrated delivery schedule & timeline utilizing appropriate project management documentation and tools
- Manage project budgets, provide informed forecasts and work closely with appropriate resources to track actual and forecast future expenses
- Facilitate identification of enterprise, project and operational risks and effectively managing project related risks seeking help with stakeholder to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Support Performance Management through performance reporting (i.e. schedule slippage, issue escalation, metrics/KPIs, compliance, quality, and financial management) in a proactive manner
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Prefer Degree or Diploma and extensive technical experience in Instrumentation, Process Control, Electrical / Electronics or Computer Information Systems
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following:
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Homeowners/Renters Insurance
- Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.