Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a PROGRAM MANAGER who is ready to take control of large-scale infrastructure program for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, Data Center or Cloud Migrations, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best enterprise positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- You’ll provide direct but collaborative oversight of concurrent and strategic projects for a major enterprise initiative. You’ll be responsible for managing a significant budget and expected to achieve company’s vision as it relates to their major initiatives.
- As a strong resource manager, you will lead a team of project managers who are directly responsible for various, mission-critical projects associated with data center relocation and transformation. You’ll indirectly manage contractors, vendors and other resources effectively to achieve company’s major goals by year end.
- You’ve defined workstreams and project plans and held project managers accountable to delivery.
- You’ll have experience moving data centers and all of its physical assets from one location to another and various assets to the cloud as designed and planned. You’ll collaborate with stakeholders and vendors to execute on design, creating effective project plans and leading teams to execute on them.
- You’ll collaborate with executives to individual contributors, ideating and executing on best practices around data center moves and cloud migrations. You’ll work along various business units to cross-functionally achieve executive vision for initial phase of data center move and advanced phased of optimization and enhancements. Various business units include: Infrastructure, Cloud, Security, GRC, Business and other organizations as necessary.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Director level experience and above is sought. You may have experience in a start-up or F100 company, or combination of both; however, your driven to achieve success and work to drive Programmatic goals that meet company vision and budgetary parameters
- You have been in the hot seat, working under tight deadlines, understanding high level strategy for major enterprise initiatives, and leading others to execute on the details; understanding technical environments, infrastructure architecture, Cloud providers (AWS, OCI, Azure), associated risk, budgetary goals and business goals
- You come from a background of operational excellence and are motivated to inspire the same in others, and you do so by leading by example, rolling up your sleeves when necessary
- Experience with Agile (SAFe), DAD, ITIL, IT Best Practices
- 8+ years managing large Programs, Projects, Resources and Budgets
- BS in Computer Science is desired; though demonstrated experience will be considered.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for our job alerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following:
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Homeowners/Renters Insurance
- Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.