Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking Product Managers who are ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best enterprise positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU HAVE
- 4+ years relevant work experience, including prior product marketing experience
- Enjoys a transparent, high-communication environment
- BS in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Work closely with partners, clients, and others within to understand the use cases for cloud attached storage and multi-cloud infrastructure, gaining a deep understanding of their goals and requirements
- Developing “Demos” that provide a visual representation of how they attach Storage resources to workloads inside AWS, Azure and Google clouds
- Work with software developers to help define the User Interfaces for demos and portals
- Assess and analyze the competitive landscape, gaining an understanding of private, hybrid, and multi-cloud infrastructure and services adoption and quantifying market opportunities
- Identify target markets through segmentation, and analyze accessibility and value to that market segment of products
- Define marketing programs for products to be showcased across Marketing mediums (blogs, webinars, social platforms, tradeshows).
- Develop product content information (FAQs, ROI/TCO analysis, use cases) in conjunction with marketing
- Develop, measure, and report key metrics related to the product portfolio, updating organizational stakeholders on progress and identifying areas of improvement
- Support the S
- Sales teams with a deep understanding of the product portfolio and the market
- Deep experience applying market analysis to the marketing of products via market research, competitive analysis, market segmentation, and voice of the customer
- Strong experience developing and documenting product and market requirement documents, including user experience
- Significant experience in a product line related to cloud, virtualization, and storage technologies
- An understanding of software development, agile methodologies and developing workflow automation
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following:
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Homeowners/Renters Insurance
- Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.