Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a .NET Developer who is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Highlands Ranch, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
Under general supervision, develops, codes, test, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software customers. Requires good understanding of business application. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them. Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements from customers. May assist in development of software user manuals. Demonstrates software.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Experience or familiarity with .NET Core
- Willingness to support legacy applications written in older .NET frameworks and VB
- Experience creating and consuming APIs and working with JSON
- Experience or familiarity with microservices and working with Rabbit MQ
- Responsible for programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of core applications, databases, and utilities. Support the complete software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, specifications, development, change management, testing and deployment activities in accordance with Best Practices and Code Standards.
- Work collaboratively with team members and business partners in defining, designing, developing and implementing technology solutions to improve business functions. Provides analysis and design support in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures which are cost effective and meet user requirements. Analyze applications and implement improvements to optimize performance.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of projects, which includes the design and execution of acceptance test plans to ensure a successful implementation. Perform thorough testing your own and other team members’ developed code. Develop system documentation for all developed applications, including design and technical specifications.
EDUCATION: Preferred Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
PREFERRED: Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)
Our client has great benefits, including the following:
- Paid time off - You’ll accrue 3 weeks your first year & 9 Holiday!
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program
- Matching 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Banking and investments plans
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Employee discounts for wellness, auto & homeowners insurance, wireless service and more…