Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a MID LEVEL FULL STACK DEVELOPER who is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in DENVER.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
This role serves as a technical developer capable of delivering and maintaining quality, dynamic, scalable and secure code or system configurations ensuring supportable services while working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and a wide set of responsibilities across the team. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to translate requirements into effective and efficient solutions. Responsible for developing and/or following standards, policies and procedures; has strong testing, troubleshooting and support skills
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Contributes to development efforts ensuring clean, secure, testable, maintainable, reusable, well-documented code, and participates / leads regular code reviews; may include application configuration in lieu of development; follows or develops standards, processes and procedure documentation as needed
- Unit-testing of code or configuration for robustness, usability, general reliability and effectiveness
- May lead or perform efforts to troubleshoot, repair or fix minor to complex issues or bugs, identify solutions, seek value enhancement opportunities
- Seeks methods and ideas to optimize applications for performance, scalability, security and a better user experience; researches and suggests new tools and technologies that are fit for purpose
- Collaborates and facilitates cross functional teams to resolve complex business requirements and ensures design solutions are cost effective, efficient and forward thinking
- May participate Governance meetings, help develop ROI and business cases, cost or valuation estimates
- Anticipates opportunities and can articulate recommendations and suggestions to business and IT
- Maintains good relationships and broad general knowledge across multiple business and IT functions
- Ensures adherence to Agile development methodology and DevOps practices
- Can manage small to medium size projects to develop and support quality enterprise software
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent Training / Experience
- Must have ability to learn modern technologies quickly
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in software/infrastructure
- Must have technical knowledge with strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Must have effective communication and collaboration skills
- 2+ years developing programming solutions with the Microsoft stack including Visual Studio IDE and SQL Server development
- 1+ years’ experience with Cloud based infrastructure, development and database platforms such as those provided by Azure.
- 1+ years of automation knowledge of simulating business processes with code.
- Experience using agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience with system integration development and tools such as Talend, Mule or BizTalk – a plus
- Experience utilizing Dev Ops, continuous build deployment or other enterprise operational support models - a plus.
- Experience delivering and/or technical solutions utilizing pre-packaged or customized off the shelf products – a plus
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.