If you love building the architecture that makes information technology possible, then we have news for you: we’re seeking a Manager, End User Services who is ready to pick up a (figurative) hammer for one of our clients in Denver, CO (DTC).
Here’s the thing – if a company’s technology stack were a person, then the network of vital organs and veins would be its system positions. Without experts designing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining important systems, a company simply can’t function. If that sounds exciting, you just might be the lifeblood our client needs.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- You’ll manage a team responsible for desktop engineering and architect, Tier 3 support and Global End-User Services for a top BVI client located in DTC.
- Will create a roadmap for the next level of end-user services and be tactical with technology upgrades.
- This role is responsible for the deployment, configuration, security and management of devices and client applications across our enterprise environment.
- The duties will include the creation, initial provisioning and ongoing administration of all system images and driver updates across diverse hardware platforms and the daily support of current OS and application configurations.
- Utilizing effective verbal and written communication skills along with strategic thinking and planning, will also manage projects, provide technical support, and recommend service delivery improvements including hardware, software and process upgrades.
- Ensures compliance with standards for systems software and documentation; Develops and certifies Windows client operating system master images (Windows 7/Windows 10 etc) from source platform
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- 2+ years of management experience with 5+ years experience in desktop engineering and/or end-user services
- Recent technology experience with the following technical stack: Windows 7/Windows 10, SCCM, Citrix, Xen Desktop (VDI), Symnatec Altiris, and some Mac/Casper.
- Azure experience is highly preferred as this role will work with Azure Windows Virtual Desktop
- Strong working knowledge of infrastructure and client-side technologies/applications
- Expertise in the administration of Microsoft Office/O365 with prior experience in designing large scale OS migrations (Windows 7 to Window 10)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group policy, DHCP, DNS and basic windows networking
- Expertise and experience in working with desktop/laptop hardware products from Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc
- Experience with client back-up solutions
- Hands on experience with patch management and deployment (WSUS)
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university is highly desirable
- Microsoft (MSCA/MCSE) or equivalent certifications preferred
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.