BridgeView IT is seeking a Mobile Developer – Greenwood Village, CO (DTC)
BridgeView IT is seeking a Mobile Developer for a top client in Greenwood Village, CO (DTC). This individual will be involved in all stages of the project lifecycle from requirements to development and implementation in production. This position requires ability to adapt to challenging problems and an intense desire to work as part of a cohesive team. All team members are expected to possess industry competitive skills and techniques as well as staying informed of the latest industry trends, technologies, and frameworks. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very knowledgeable group of professionals in an energized positive team environment.
- Responsible for developing financial services mobile applications by assisting with overall design, architecture, performance, testing, and implementation.
- Work with, develop, and maintain concepts and features of medium to high complexity.
- Work with analysts to ensure technical design and programs satisfy business needs.
- Assist with system size, performance, security and peer UI code evaluations.
- Work in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Minimum 6 years previous general programming, design, and development experience for mobile software operating systems.
- Previous experience with at least one Apple Application Store design and deployment.
- Previous experience integrating native functions (push notifications, etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency with React Native, Xcode, iOS, SDK, Cocoa/UI Kit.
- Experience applying best practice for security and PI data protection on a mobile device.
- Strong understanding of concurrency, memory management, touch/gesture interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience with Restful web service development and Java SDK.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent emphasis.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous experience with Apple submission process, application guidelines, and compliance.
- Previous experience with test automation/continuous integration for iOS apps.
- Previous experience developing for Android SDK.
- Previous experience with a Google Store Deployment.
- Previous experience Google application guidelines and compliance.
- Experience with Git and or Hudson/Jenkins are a plus.
- Implementation experience including unit and e2e testing.
- Good, clean, and secure coding practices and techniques.
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx.