If you love building and supporting information technology solutions that make businesses successful, then we have news for you: we’re seeking a BUSINESS ANALYST who is ready to make an impact for one of our clients in DENVER,CO.
Here’s the thing – IT solutions help businesses thrive, but they would be worthless without properly functioning technology solutions. Our client relies completely on roles like this to maintain world-class business operations. If you can ensure a company’s technology powered operations are reliable, then this position is right for you.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
This role serves as a technical expert in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, and Data Integration, serves as the lead for medium to complex activities and who understands company goals and objectives. Enables collaboration with cross-functional teams. Translates strategies into roadmaps and requirements ensuring resolution with the utmost effectiveness and efficiency. Responsible for the research and development of designs, configurations, implementation plans and overall management of project related activities. Maintain budgets, negotiate contracts, and work closely with 3rd parties, vendors and other critical personnel. Strong communication and analytical skills are required as part of this agile team. Provides support to team members as needed.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Develops, implements and supports enterprise-wide data warehousing and analytics, works closely with management to develop ROI, cost or valuation estimates
- Supports the development of enterprise-wide KPIs and delivers data analytics and business intelligence solutions including methods to measure them
- Leads the development of enterprise architecture recommendations for components, templates, and processes relating to the data and analytics space; maintains tools & technology roadmaps & strategic vision
- Collaborates with senior leadership and industry experts to understand how data needs to be converted, loaded and presented to drive strategic business value
- Leads as a SME or PM complex data projects to design and architect solutions, guides the development of test cases and scripts, manages project costs and ensures projects meet business and IT objectives
- Owns the Enterprise Data Governance process, structure and methodologies collaborating with key business owners to drive enterprise decisions
- Owns and maintains BI policy, procedure and standards with IT leadership
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in data modeling, database design, development, data mining, data visualization, and data governance
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Talend for Data Integration (ETL), and preferably with Talend Data Fabric for Master Data Management, Data Quality, and Data Stewardship.
- Experience with Talend administration; environment design; and ability to coach a production support team on Talend best practices.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Java environments to support of Talend.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with cloud data warehousing / big data environment, preferably with Snowflake.
- Experience with Snowflake administration; environment design; and ability to coach a production support team on Snowflake best practices.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with unstructured data; ability to compare trade-offs between different data structures and database storage systems (relational, NoSQL, columnar, etc).
- Minimum of 1 year experience designing CI/CD pipelines for Talend using Jenkins and Nexus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of data.
- Proficient in approaches, procedures and tools to troubleshoot and address data quality and reporting issues
- Ability to learn and understand key business aspects of the data to translate that to information to assist users in running their day to day business
- Ability to understand presentation of business information in multiple contexts, including geographical and geo-spatial
- Experience with managing medium scale projects, estimating resource needs, timeframes and planning
- Experience with C#, R, and/or Python is a plus
- Experience working with the Microsoft Azure Cloud, Apache Beam, Apache Camel, Kafka, and Linux is a plus
- Experience working with stream-based data integration is a plus.
- Experience with Sungard/FIS Aligne, Allegro, Flowcal, OSI PI, or Peoplesoft software a plus
- Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Management, Statistics, or related subject
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.