If you love building and supporting information technology solutions that make businesses successful, then we have news for you: we’re seeking a Linguistic Translator (German) who is ready to make an impact for one of our clients in Denver.
Here’s the thing – IT solutions help businesses thrive, but they would be worthless without properly functioning technology solutions. Our client relies completely on roles like this to maintain world-class business operations. If you can ensure a company’s technology powered operations are reliable, then this position is right for you.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Perform linguistic testing of our growing product suite
- Become the linguistic product owner of our German product offering
- Ensure consistency of technical words and concepts across all products
- Maintain all German glossaries and style guides
- Participate in our Community by writing content targeting the German audience
- Support organizational localization initiatives and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with different teams to ensure the integrity of our German localized product offering
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- BA or equivalent required (preferably in a translation, linguistic, or related field)
- Native speaker of German (required)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (required)
- Culturally savvy with a good sense of judgment on the appropriateness of content for the target country audience
- Strong project management, interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, and verbal/written communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships across organizational teams
- Experience with analytic software preferred
- Cross-functional experience working with product teams, Marketing and Community teams preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is always changing
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to new projects quickly
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.