If you love building and supporting information technology solutions that make businesses successful, then we have news for you: we’re seeking a IT SECURITY ANALYST who is ready to make an impact for one of our clients in DENVER, CO.
Here’s the thing – IT solutions help businesses thrive, but they would be worthless without properly functioning technology solutions. Our client relies completely on roles like this to maintain world-class business operations. If you can ensure a company’s technology powered operations are reliable, then this position is right for you.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
The IT Security Analyst is responsible for ensuring overall IT security risk is appropriately managed and reviewed. The incumbent will design, implement and manage IT security controls in addition to evaluating, and identifying the risk associated with new projects and Company initiatives.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- The monitoring of outsourced security services such as malware detection and remediation, intrusion detection, security monitoring and alerting, intrusion detection and prevention, and vulnerability management
- Responsible for the implementation of IT Security related projects and initiatives
- Be actively involved in all stages of IT related projects ensuring security solutions are effectively developed and implemented.
- Applying knowledge of Active Directory, user authentication protocols, certificate authorities, IDSIPS and vulnerability management, application security and incident response processes
- Communicating business needs against security concerns and articulating the risks to management
- Lead the development of information security metrics and scorecards to measure the effectiveness of the enterprise security program
- Participates in the review and recommendation of changes to DCP Midstream Information Security Policies and Standards
- Utilize a risk-based approach to recommend changes to existing information security controls
- Performing risk assessments and gap analysis
- Participates in the Companies Sarbanes-Oxley audit process to ensure that the appropriate controls exist and that the controls are operating effectively
- Actively participating in IT Security incident response efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Information Technology, or equivalent technical experience
- 4+ years IT Security experience including security architecture
- Security related professional certifications preferred, include CISSP, CISM, etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills; Can create and presents IT Security materials
- Strong foundational knowledge in multiple information security domains such as access control, network security, operations security, application security, cryptography, computer forensics, security architecture and design, mobile device security, cloud security best practices
- Experience working in a managed security environment
- After hours work may be necessary to support outages or off-hours maintenance windows.
- Experience performing IT security risk assessments and gap analysis
- Strong skills in the implementation of IT security systems
- Understanding of Citrix, Cyber-Ark, ePO, FireEye, Linux, Windows Server, PKI, SIEM and Active Directory
Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Information Technology, or equivalent technical experience
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.