Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking Form Development and Support Specialist who are ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best enterprise positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU HAVE
- Experience maintaining standard and custom documents and scripts used in document, account and input system configuration.
- Experience training the client on input system and/or works with client’s IT department to assist in system integration mapping.
- Experience coordinating with IT on behalf of the client for system enhancements.
- Experience performing internal testing and assists client with testing.
- Experience as the main point of contact and supports the day-to-day relationship between client and business.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Implement and maintain document clients in proprietary software application which includes creation and maintenance of standard and custom documents in Word and .PDF format and VB script used in document and account configuration.
- Create and maintain standard and custom scripts that control screens and functionality in the web based input system used by clients to generate documents.
- Complete internal testing of documents, scripts and input systems and also assists with client testing efforts prior to go-live.
- Present and trains client on the use of document input software.
- Facilitate, track and implement client change requests including ensuring cost associated with document development is communicated and approved by client in writing.
- Perform requirements gathering and documentation with clients for system development and enhancement.
- Coordinate with IT for any required development not supported by the Account Rep. Team including tracking communicated timelines and escalation if required.
- Facilitate client relations for assigned client(s) and acts as the primary liaison between client and business. Maintain client satisfaction throughout the life of the account.
- Along with other team members supports the group phone line and email answering general system and document related questions.
- Tasked with working on projects and with clients on the more technical projects requiring more in-depth knowledge of the systems and processes of both business and the client.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will view, have access to, and work with confidential financial data. The employee in this position must adhere to strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Must have advanced knowledge and skill in creation of documents using Microsoft Word (Adobe Acrobat experience a plus)
- Calyx Point and/or Encompass LOS strongly preferred
- VB Scripting and/or VBA experience preferred
- Other Programming background
- Hands on XML experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires a high level of self-motivation and ability to work independently
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- Equivalent education and experience may be considered.
- Three (3) or more years Mortgage Lending experience preferred.
- 3+ years of experience using OpenText Exstream or other enterprise document design software
- VB Script experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic SQL queries a plus
- Knowledge of XML a plus
- 3+ years Mortgage Lending Industry experience a plus
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.