If you love building and supporting information technology solutions that make businesses successful, then we have news for you: we’re seeking a Digital Products Portfolio Management Manager who is ready to make an impact for one of our clients in Denver.
Here’s the thing – IT solutions help businesses thrive, but they would be worthless without properly functioning technology solutions. Our client relies completely on roles like this to maintain world-class business operations. If you can ensure a company’s technology powered operations are reliable, then this position is right for you.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Attends and leads various product meetings like daily stand up for product development and product sustenance teams, sprint planning and sprint reviews.
- Helps cross functional product teams eliminate / resolve road blocks working with business functions, IT, development team, design team, scrum masters.
- Collaborates with development teams, design teams and scrum leaders to plan and deliver the digital products successfully to generate the defined business value
- Periodically communicates the plan, progress and impact of digital products across the company.
- Facilitates individual / group discussions & communication with business leaders /executives on the shared need, product roadmap, value proposition, delivery and adoption of digital products.
- Contributes to the technical discussion and platform strategy with software development leaders
- Collaborates with DCP Tech Ventures team and external ecosystem to strategically build product strategy for long term business goals.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Work with cross functional product teams to continuously improve the team work, morale and cultural hallmarks of the company.
- Manage budget for the product teams and associated vendors.
- Provide visibility across the company for the digital products plan, progress, business value and adoption of digital products.
- Work with design team and business functions on digital product adoption.
- Build short term / long term strategic product plan and deliver value. Bring outside-in perspective on digital products strategy.
- Build the best digital product team in the industry
- 10-15 years of experience required in product management.
- Energy, mid-stream energy or asset heavy industry experience preferred.
- Experienced in managing complex digital products serving cross functional business needs around digital transformations. Business process and financial analysis.
- Strong exposure to various existing and emerging technologies like AI / ML, aerial inspections technologies, IoT and edge computing, data integration and analytics, AR/ VR, Cloud and infrastructure technologies, software development, Dev Ops, data streaming and visualization and digital adoption.
- Experienced in agile / scrum methodologies.
- Ability to connect with external partners, start-ups and customers on new digital technologies.
- Startup experience or Startup mindset preferred.
- 5% - 25% travel required.
- Strong communication and leadership presence.
- Thrives in ambiguous situations. Self-motivated. Has a passion for digital transformation. Self-Motivated and inclined to leveraging technology solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn and support the teams
- Ability to work with cross functional teams in ambiguous situations and help steer the teams.
- Fluent in using MS office and other office tools.
Minimum bachelor’s degree required in engineering. Masters and MBA preferred.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical:Provided by Aetna
- Dental:Provided by Aetna
- Vision:Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial–4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice:Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.