BridgeView IT is seeking a Cloud Security Architect that will be responsible for the definition and deployment of security reference architectures that provide roadmaps and design guidance for our clients cloud platforms and products, IdAM integration, data privacy, enabling services, and many more.
- Work closely with product and platform development teams to engineer security controls based upon Security office policies and standards for their Online SaaS platform.
- Assess and understand our clients current cloud security posture and future architecture, providing recommendations for vulnerability remediation and risk reduction
- Evaluate security technologies for cloud environments in order to implement controls in the most streamlined and integrated manner
- Deploy automated security solutions for cloud delivery processes
- Develop cloud security solutions to enable production security operations
- Deploy cloud environments using container and micro-service technologies
- Develop security capabilities in support of SRE processes
- Research, design, and advocate new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the cloud and cloud-enabled products
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the information security strategy
- Develop secure solutions, based on approved security architectures
- 3-4 years in Cloud Computing
- 2 years in Information Security space
- 5 years in Information Technology/Computing Technology space
- Strong experience with cloud provider ecosystems, including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and OpenStack.
- Extensive operations experience in either Linux or Windows operating systems
- Experience scripting with languages such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with security strategy, with a passion to make security realistic, achievable and interwoven with the business fabric
- Experience with a broad range of security technologies, including nextgen firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS/IPS, IdAM, certificate management, SIEM, endpoint protection, anti-malware, vulnerability management and cloud security;
- Strong oral, written, and presentation abilities -able to convey risk to all levels of the business, from C-level executives to operations and development teams;
- Strong business acumen with the ability to build business cases for technology initiatives and to effectively communicate the value proposition to non-technical stakeholders
- Some proven ability in securing the CI/CD pipeline
- Expert command of config management principles and an ability to code your desired state
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at http://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
For Perm or CTH roles:
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply.