BridgeView IT is seeking Product Owner to direct and help transform our clients healthcare niche in west Denver. They are specifically looking for this individual to possess an entrepreneurial spirit; technical acumen, creativity and the drive to deliver high-value and market changing solutions to customers.
Their Product Owner is responsible for directing the definition, design, implementation and release of products to the market. This includes writing detailed requirements in the form of user stories that support the portfolio’s strategic vision, working closely with the engineering teams to implement those requirements and ensuring that the released products effectively solve real customer problems.
• Work closely with Product Management and Engineering Manager to ensure alignment of product release plans and execution to mid and long term vision for the portfolio.
• Manage the product and release backlog. Create, groom and prioritize user stories with detailed acceptance criteria, support team activities in an Agile Scrum framework
• Work with product engineering to make strategic design decisions and to ensure that overall functionality of the finished product delivers value and exceptional user experience
• Work closely with customers, partners and focus groups to understand the market problems in detail and to gather feedback regarding product direction
• Define, maintain and communicate product-specific user and buyer personas
• Manage product-specific roadmaps and release plans that support the portfolio and company vision
• Effectively communicate the value of the portfolio, and the products within it, to internal and external stakeholders
• Work closely with other product owners (both within and across portfolios) to ensure integration requirements are successfully implemented
• Deliver products that anticipate the needs of the marketplace and results against P&L objectives
• 3+ years of relevant product development/ownership experience in high tech industry with a track record of successful product delivery as a product owner (PO) or business analyst (BA)
• 1-3 years’ experience in Agile development environments
• Clinical experience in an EMS or hospital environment
• Excellent technical acumen and analytical skills, with deep understanding of SaaS and Agile Scrum
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx.
For Perm or CTH roles:
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply.