Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking Organizational Change Leads (OCM’s) who are ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best enterprise positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU HAVE
- Expert knowledge in the application and delivery of organizational change management approaches.
- Expert interpersonal skills, including written, presentation, and oral communication.
- Understanding of, and training and / or associated experience in change management model(s) ie: PROSCI/ADKAR, Kotter, Lewin, etc.
- Technical fluency with a strong understanding of business goals in the context of operations/cyber security; confident in understanding, discussing and explaining technology concepts and experience understanding technical impacts on scope
- Ability to facilitate working sessions with teams to obtain agreement on complex problems/solutions
- Demonstrated commitment to delivery of quality results on time and on budget coupled with the ability to identify and track dependencies across multiple work streams, milestones, and deliverables
- Strong relationship and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to create and manage change management activities/communications
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills as well as sufficient poise to successfully interact with all levels of an organization, cross-functional partners, and customers
- Good negotiation skills coupled with the ability to resolve conflict situations (both internal & external)
- Ability to create impactful content highlighting key messages and associated actions
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels of the organization / project
- Desire to enhance knowledge and skills of self and others
- Ability to travel internationally
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Partner with Project Managers
- Develop Detailed stakeholder engagement maps
- Establish key OCM metrics to measure success
- Work with regional leads and key stakeholders to identify change management target roles and plan, validate, and manage
- Assess needs for communications and change management. Provide detailed draft materials and approach to the project team(s)
- Develop detailed stakeholder engagement maps, integrate regional and site level stakeholders, manage, maintain and update as needed
- Develop, manage, and update communication plans for the project/program, include localized requirements and elements, plan for localization as needed
- Develop, manage, and update communication plans for the project/program
- Leverage standard change management tools and templates as identified and aligned to the project
- Deliver all change management and communications materials as outline in plans
- Work with peers, key partners, and constituents for input, feedback, and localization
- Plan translation needs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following:
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Homeowners/Renters Insurance
- Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.