BridgeView IT is seeking a Business Analyst – SAP in Denver (DTC), CO.
BridgeView IT is currently seeking a Business Systems Financial Analyst for SAP for a 3-6mos contract to hire opportunity with a top client. This individual will coordinate with users to determine functional and technical requirements, and ensure that SAP system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. Ensures delivery satisfies system and business requirements. Provides on- going configuration and operational support for assigned SAP application modules. Contractor benefits are available for this position which includes national plan options for medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as a matching 401K plan.
- Support the configuration of new SAP company codes and related set up in support of new business initiatives.
- Configure and maintain SAP master data to include GL accounts, profit centers, accounting clerks, org updates, etc.
- Financial reporting support by updating or creating report writer/painter reports in SAP.
- Monthly financial reporting tasks to include the opening and closing of periods, updating exchange rates, etc.
- Gathers documents and analyzes system and business requirements for moderate to complex, multi-platform applications. Prepares detailed specifications from which new applications and system performance enhancements.
- Analyzes system and business need to effectively map business processes to SAP application modules.
- Test SAP application modules. Troubleshoots problems and recommends modifications to applications.
- Maintains requirements documentation, project tracking, and key stakeholder reporting metrics. May lead or direct projects of smaller scope.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May be assigned to on-call support rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant SAP experience. Hands-on configuration experience required in SAP FI/CO, General Ledger Accounting (FI-G/L), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Fixed Asset accounting (FI-FA) modules.
- Experience using SAP Solution Manager.
- Experience using Agile as method of delivering new Software Development.
- SAP FI-CA and/or FS-CD module experience is desired.
- SAP Report Painter and Report Writer experience is desired.
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx.