Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking Application Solution Architects who are ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Omaha, NE.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best enterprise positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU
- Are an Expert within the software domain, focused on development frameworks, enterprise system integration, and collaboration.
- If you have experience with peripheral technical domains such as identity, data, and middleware.
- If you can establish technical direction, create associated roadmaps, and have the ability to translate at an engineering and business level.
- If you have the ability to provide technical leadership and guide outcomes from a business perspective, the role will evaluate and optimize various IT services, licensing models, and internal processes.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Ensures standards and directional adherence across the various technical domains.
- Develops and maintain technology roadmaps within specific domains. Applies deep knowledge of specific domains and associated business context.
- Provide cross project architectural governance that includes identifying relevant strategy, policy, and roadmaps adherence.
- Provides strategic consultation specific to: innovation, concept development, emerging technology, and best practices.
- Partners with IT engineers to develop solutions and design standard
- Experience with Architectural Governance/Review Boards
- Ensuring projects, procurement, and methods remain compliant with the approved direction.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with technology teams and business partners to facilitate improved alignment of technology initiatives to business strategies
- Understanding and experience with either TOGAF and/or Zachman framework.
- Broad knowledge of business continuity including high availability, disaster recovery, and risk management.
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of technical experience in at least two IT disciplines. Examples: client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, software development, data networking, middleware, cloud, storage, virtualization, data management, or infrastructure.
- Ability to effectively partner with cyber security management to ensure the application of best practices to all designs and solutions.
- Ability to produce, enhance, and drive architecture roadmaps and associated principles
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present at technical and management levels
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.